Saturday, June 4, 2011

Ahlan wa Sahlan wa Marhaban Bikum



Assalamu'alaikum war rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Dear Readers,

Welcome to "My Solitude Place" where I'm living in peace and calm with the melody of Al-Qur'an. Here's my home. It's small, simple but nice, mashaAllah. I call it "Baiti Jannati". Alhamdulillah, praise be to the Almighty Allah for all gifts and blessings bestowed.
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon on our prophet Muhammad who taught us how to live according to Allah's rules. He was the perfect role model for human being since he started to spread "Islam" until end of the world. He didn't live in luxurious life and he was so humble. He was a messenger of Allah who said:
"Verily, Allah does not look at your appearance or wealth, but He looks at your hearts and actions."
(Ibn Majah)

Please come to my home...
You will always be welcomed.
Come in please, I'd like to show you something...
Something which lightens my home and my soul.
They are some Islamic materials, featuring of articles, audio lectures from scholars, hadith and Quranic recitations and tafseer Qur'an (see my link list).
To be honest I'm only a weak and an ordinary person, a lot of sins and mistakes I made... So I'm the one who seek the knowledge of Allah and of course seeking His forgiveness too.
Please make du'a for me, may Allah accept my repentance and always guide me to the straight path and I will be able to be patient and strong in life and saved in hereafter...ameen.

Well, I'd like to share my collection with you. May it will bring benefit to you ...ameen.
So feel free to select what you like or need.
May Allah shower His blessing to all my guests, all of us...ameen.
Hope you enjoy reading them and listening to Qur'an here.
Thank you for coming, take care...bye bye...

Jazakumullahu khairan katsiron.
I love you all for the sake of Allah,
a slave of Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment